Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lacrosse, Blog Visitors and Advertising

My goal with this blog is to create a useful site for my fellow bad backs players and friends. In addition to quality lacrosse content, I plan on implementing some of the latest outreach technologies to keep my friends engaged and ahead of the curve. Ironically, when I tried to implement the Google Adsense service which incorporates relevant advertising into your blog, their spiders and crawlers, or whatever they are called, picked up on the bad backs element of my site and not the lacrosse. Therefore, delivering chiropractic and other homeopathic antidotes for my viewers. For this, I apologize. But it is kind of funny......... Please take note of our Google sponsors and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

Great lax blog site!

Chuck Fox said...

Great site! I especially like the adds.
Fox