Friday, August 17, 2007

New Uniforms for Bad Backs

Click on the picture for larger version of uniform. We priced uniforms with several vendors. We are finalizing style and pricing now. Price for jersey and shorts should be around $60.00 -70.00. That may seem like a lot, but judging from the way you guys pound beers after games, it is probably less than your average bar tab -- and you will have something to show for it the next day!!! If anyone has specific thoughts, needs, concerns, please let me know now. Also, please let me know your sizes ASAP (jerseys and shorts only, please!).

3 comments:

Dave said...

Pretty Snazzy. I guess I'm a Large on the Jersey and I don't know on the shorts. 36 to 38 inch waist from week to week. Since I'm the first to post back do I get to pick my number? I'd like 17.

Mike Levine said...

I think you're an XL for both.

Dave said...

makes sense.